Friday, January 9, 2009

Singapore Trip

Hello ! =)

Sorry for not updating for so long =pp I went Singapore a few weeks ago for one night. Its not for holiday, its just for fun O.O . Stayed in Hilton hotel ! owh yar.. I went with my two aunties, cousin and my sister . As soon as we reached Singapore, we drove straight to the hotel, sesating all the way .




Walked along Orchard Road and then had tea break at Toast Box. I guess their theme for Christmas decoration is candy ? Coz the whole street was decorated with candy canes, cupcakes and sweets =) Shopped a little. And then had our dinner at a Japanese resstaurant.



cupcake =)

me and cousin

say you love my nails =p





Continued our shopping. Bought a bag while my aunty bought a few tops from Gap. Had ice cream for supper =) Went back to the hotel and slept....










Next day, we went to Jurong Point Shopping Mall. Shopped again, sis bought something. Had lunch at Din Tai Fung and then rushed back to KL so we wont get stuck in the traffic jam on the way to Genting for New Year Countdown. Imagine how tiring is that !





xiao long bao


p/s All pictures are taken using digital camera. Im starting to like digital camera more O.O

byeeee !

No comments: