Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Day

Hello !

It was Nicholas's birthday yesterday . Had dinner at Michelangelo's in Pyramid to celebrate his birthday. The waiter had to arrange us a L shape table as there were too many of us, and our long table will probably block the whole entrance =p Some of us shared to buy him a Puma shoe while the others bought him a Polo shirt =)

the birthday boy

jason

siew kwan

xin li
sook yee
wan yee

After dinner, we decided to go to arcade to play a game of race car =p And guess what ! I got FIRST !!! Definitely made my day. Haha ! Everyone left by 11 but Jason stay to accompany me to meet with my dad and sis later. Thank you ! =)

Anyway, we had our Twelveans Talent Search Finals yesterday. My group got third =s But somehow I wasnt really dissapointed, dont know why . I will post up pictures in the next post if I get them =) Congrats to winners of all categories !! =D And thanks to Michelle for offering me David Archuleta's showcase concert tickets ! Sorry I couldnt make it =/

felt like wearing headband today =p


Sorry for the low picture quality ! They were taken using my camera phone . =/ I couldnt find my cameraaaa !
p/s I have been going to Pyramid for 3 Saturdays continuously ! I better stop this =(
p/p/s Happy to be happy again now =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOwo,someone looking pretty there!