Saturday, March 13, 2010

SPM Results

Hello !

Yes, I got my results 2 days ago ! I got straight As with mixture of A+ and A. No A- for me :DD Satisfied with my results. The feeling before getting the results was sucky ! I couldnt even drive properly from usj 5 to my school. Hit the curb and Jason had to take it out for me =/ But whatever, it was worth it HAHA with all the head spinning, vomitting feeling, shaky legs, grabbing hands, at least all of us left the school with a smile =)

To celebrate, we went OneU . Finally four of us can have a lunch together again =) We ate at Korean bbq.

besties =)

cooking the pork =p
at school with the top scorer, yen yi !
shopping at OneU
Was suppose to go to Carol's birthday last night. But plan failed, my contact lens broke in my eyes. Had to go home =( Sorry ! Parents took me out for a nice Japanese dinner and then my favourite dessert =) I was half blind when eating . Mummy wanted to watch The Orphan after dinner. It was definitely one of the scariest show I have ever seen =/
salmon
honeymoon dessert
Just now, went The Curve for dinner at some German restaurant.
it was serve that way !
I have holiday for the whole next week ! Hoping for some interesting outing =)

No comments: