Sunday, September 14, 2008

Behind the Scenes

Hello people ! =)






Last Wednesday, I was involve in a shooting tv program , Dance for Dreams (something like that). My teacher chose me and some other dancers to represent Dance World to dance hip hop. I went back at reccess time and quickly rush to the set at Damansara. It was a nice experience having to be shoot and it will appear in your tv screen soon =) If you want to know when or which channel will it be shown, please ask me yourself . haha. Coz I dont want too many people seeing me O.O i think i screw up some part. ishh



sooo, yea.. Im choosing people on who im going to tell. HAHA =p

And i did take pictures during the shooting session ! BUT someone, and i dont know who deleted those pictures from my camera.. so yea... feel my frustration now . ish !

but, i will try to get pictures from my friend and upload it here =)



Till then ! =)

No comments: