Sunday, September 21, 2008

Buka Puasa

Hello readers ! =)


My mum's company had a buka puasa dinner at Sunway hotel last Tuesday. The food are serve in a buffet style and if im not mistaken the restaurant is call Sun and Surf. That place is seriously PACKED with people. So, you can imagine the crowded situation and at the same time, you have to 'fight' for your food O.O I brought my camera, so yeah, below are the pictures. enjoy =)

one of the family

husband and wife

my sis



forget his name =(

mother and daughter


me ! =p

mum's friend


After the dinner, we decided to have a drink at Euphoria ! =) nice sound system =) Picture taking are not allowed, so yea, i curi curi took using my camera phone =p

dj area


Pictures are taken using normal lens . Feel free to comment ! =)



bye people !

No comments: