Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Crazy Week

hello =D

It was a crazy week for me. First, went Bukit Jalil Club to exercise. I think we over did it =p We swam for 4 hours then played badminton for 2 hours. We didnt rest much... so, imagine how tiring ! People that were there are Siew Kwan, my cousins, my sis and aunty =)




SUN BURN !


I know I look like im drunk, but im not, ok =p

Next, Hui Lyn called me out. So her mum picked me up and off we went to One Utama. Thanks for the transport again. =) We shopped from 12pm until 10.30pm. O.O Seriously, I dunno what we did, but time passed really fast. haha. We even watched Quarantine, its okay I guess, but I dont like the ending =/



hui lyn and me

Im gonna miss you, and I dont care, you better have a farewell party =ppp

Next ! Me, my sis and my cousin decided to bake cupcakes today. Prayed that it will turn out NORMAL coz i failed before when baking cookies with Xin Li, Siew Kwan and Yen Yi at my house =(

It looks okay righttt ! but after eating them, we all got stomach pain for who-knows-what reason. ok, maybe I did something wrong and I did not follow the instructions PROPERLY, but still !! haiz, failed again... and these cupcakes wont make people DIE okay.. (referring to someone that is so afraid to try coz these cupcakes can cause you to die =pp, you know who you are )

p/s sorry for the poor picture quality, taken using camera phone only

Thats all for today =)

No comments: