Sunday, November 23, 2008

Farewell Party

Hello people !

Wednesday, it was Farewell Party for Shu Ying and Maxon . This time, they had it in Jian Yao's house . Enjoy the pictures ! =D


shu ying


shu ying and me

jian yao and maxon

shu ying and adrian

shu ying and thean eu

eugene and shu ying

maxon and yivern

shu ying and maxon

shu ying and yivern

shu ying and xin li

shu ying and zachary

elson and shu ying
shu ying and haranoop

shu ying and bryan

shu ying and ji ern

shu ying and wei lynn

shu ying and jian yao

shu ying, maxon and me

shu ying and me

shu ying

shu ying
I will miss you ! Enjoy yourself there and hopefully we will meet again in the near future =D

1 comment:

Poirot1989 said...

EH! I know this place! Looks so familiar wan!

And that yellow smiley face thingy...MY FOOTBALL! =p HAHA!

Regards,
Jian Wei