Sunday, May 3, 2009

Luckiest Girl on Earth !

Hello peopleee ! =D

Shall I declare myself as the luckiest girl on earth on 2 May 2009 ? =) haha. First of all, I was never that excited to go to Lee Hom's concert, just forked out RM198 to accompany my sis and also there is 50% of me that wanted to go to his concert. So yeah, Im not like my sis who was practically counting down days to his concert .

Arrived at National Bukit Jalil Stadium at 6.30 and the concert is scheduled to start at 8. Lined up for like 20 minutes coz my sis wanted to buy a merchandise from a stall. SUDDENLY, my sis received an unknown call, picked it up and guess what ! We got VVIP tickets !!!! O.O I and my sis was shocked and excited at the same time, but I force myself to remain calm, dont want to get dissapointed last minute, what if that person suddenly said 'oops sorry, I miscounted, not enough tickets for you' =/

Went to met the person and I was trying very hard to contact my parents as I was planning to give them our RM 198 tickets but the network was busy like nobody's business. Finally managed to contact them and they agreed to come =)

We went in quite late and I shall not mention how we got in because it was just too glamorous that we did not need to line up at all ! I was not putting too high hopes on the seating, BUT, once we saw our place, shall I just say that my sit is THE BEST SIT IN THE ENTIRE STADIUM ! Im serious, not bragging or anything but Im in the first row (no head blocking me) and in the middle ! Even I cant accept that I was sitting so near to the stage, looked back at my RM 198 sittings and was still in disbelief how I managed to jump so far from my previous sit.

The concert started and my parents cant contact me (network busy) . So yeah, what happen to the RM198 tickets ? BURN ! No one sat there, how wasted right ! =( Then, Lee Hom was practically speaking mandarin the whole time (Im a little banana) . All of a sudden, everyone stood up and ran in front. I was like wth, so I just took a few steps to the front and Im in front already =D But there was this 2 girls there, pushed them away =/ He came down from the stage and started shaking hands with people starting from the left side. I was waiting patiently for my turn and when I saw him right in front of me, I just stretched as far as I could . AND GUESS WHAT ! I managed to grab his hand, as in like his fingers were in between mine ! I know, UNBELIEVABLE ! The grabbing of our hands was for only that 5 seconds coz he was moving towards the right and I knew I had to let his hand go =( Sad moment ...

Went back to my sit and told Zee Yee and my sis, they nearly killed me. =p He sang a few songs and the concert ended at 11.30 . On the way out, met Renee and she claimed she saw my sis on the big screen screaming her lungs out =/ It was not shocking though coz all the cameras and video cameras were just right in front of me. So dont be shock if you see my pic up on news or newspaper the next day =p haha .

the crowd
Lee Hom making his grand entrance
My VVIP tickets that I love so much !
See how VVIP am I =pp
My RM198 tickets which are rubbish now =(

p/s I really wanna thank that person so muchhh, my gratitude to you is like infinity. If its not for you, I wouldnt have such unexplainable experience. And you truly made me feel like a VVIP that day =)

p/p/s Did I mention that he pointed towards my direction a few times (not sure whether it was me though =s)

p/p/p/s I hate you Zen Yee !=p

I will post up a video that I had recorded during the concert in the next post ! =)

No comments: