Saturday, May 30, 2009

Friends

Hello =)

School holiday officially starts today ! But I guess that doesnt make any difference coz we had been declaring our own holiday since Tuesday =/ Anyway, after tuition on Wednesday, Wei Hsien picked me and Sook Yee up to go yumcha at OldTown. Its our first time in his car ! =p Hanged around there until 11.30 and then went home.

confident driver?




forgot the flash !




Next, we celebrated Teacher's Day yesterday. The performances were good =) Siew Kwan followed me home . I slept in the afternoon while she helped me play Restaurant City . Haha ! Thanks yar =) Went for dinner at PappaRich. Xin Li, Sook Yee, Yen Yi, Nicholas, E Shen and Jason joined us. The girls followed me home as we were having a sleepover to kick start our holiday ! However, this is the most stressful sleepover ever ( according to Xin Li, even a prefect's camp is better O.O). It was not a typical girly, happy, fun sleepover. We were rushing our Add Maths and Moral project like some crazy people. We were calling friends at midnight to find out more information on the projects and we were so determined to finish it that night. =/ My mum even went all the way to Taipan to buy us McDonald for supper. But by 1.30 we gave up and went to watch a movie, Taken =) Slept around 4 . My parents brought us to My Kopitiam for breakfast .






see how stressful we are !

Owh ! And I forgotten to post my Mother's Day present. I know this is a little bit too late, but whatever =p

p/s You can do me a great favor by stop assuming nonsense .

No comments: