Thursday, June 4, 2009

Healthy Day

Hello ! =)

Yesterday was a super busy day for me. It was part of the plan and it worked out perfectly except for some part =/ First, went badminton with Xin Li, Jian Yao, Bryan, Re On and Sebastian at 3K. Thanks for the transport, Bryan =) Played for 2 hours, didnt rest much . My BFF taught me how to surf properly and not to be so stiff . haha.


I wonder what was Xin Li doing O.O

Re On !


Bryan =)

Sebastian, who was forced to take this pic =(


Then we walked to A&W for lunch =)


look at my BFF =p

me and BFF !



Xin Li's mum picked us up and we went back to her house to clean up =) Camwhored 'a little' and slept while waiting for Siew Kwan's mum to come.




I hate people to do this and im not doing this anymore =p

Finally, Siew Kwan's mum came and off we went to her house. Talked and played at her house while she finishes her BM karangan =p Then we went to change and me and Sook brought the exact same shirt and pants, just that the shirt is different colour. =p Chun right ! We REALLY didnt plan this at all =)



see =)




We had dinner at her house then we prepared for swim at Bukit Jalil Club. A lot of 'malang' things happened and the story is very long. So I dont think I will be telling this here.


after swim


kwan and sook =)

Went back home and took our shower. Then went out again to yumcha. =p Chit chat for one hour plus then went downstairs to cook Soba for supper. haha. Watched Sniper and 3 of us fell asleep even before the movie reach the climax =/ I find it super boring ! We should have watch Shutter ! =( Kwan woke us up around 3 something when the movie ended. Went to her room and sleep. Xin Li's dad brought us back to his house. Had the most spicy nasi lemak ever, bought by Kwan's dad for breakfast . Mum picked me up and slept until 5 =)


sook's nasi lemak


p/s going for holiday tomorow =)

byeeeee

No comments: