Monday, July 27, 2009

Shop Till You Drop

Hello people ! =)
Sorry for not updating for so long. Last Friday, went yumcha with Siew Kwan, Sook Yee, Jason and Gordon. Didnt know where to go after that, so I went home. Later that day, went Pyramid with mummy and sis. Bought too much stuff, I guess. I better stop spending ! =/ Sorry for the poor picture quality, they are taken using my hp.


sis's dress


On Saturday, went Hilton hotel with cousins to eat dim sum =) In the evening, visited Siew Kwan's Paparich somewhere in Damansara. You all should go !! =D Headed to my grandparents house to eat durian cake which Im currently craving for now . Was laughing on the way back after fetching sis from redbox coz of her funny experience with her friends =p And I bought this mushroom to decorate my car ! haha. Its super cute ok =) Anyone want to donate anymore cute things to my car ?


Yesterday, Nicol's mum called me out for dinner at Chilli's, 1Utama. Had a great time and 'over enjoyed' our meal ;)

bimbo-ing =/

Daddy got me this ! No, Im not an alcoholic. I just like mini stuff =) Haha. Maybe you all should try collecting all 3 patterns too ! May I warn you that, you might have to 'work' quite hard for them O.O Pictures are taken using 85mm lens.



And finally, today, I retired from being a prefect ! Was feeling weird during reccess. Cant wait to go school late tomorrow? =p

p/s Someone decide for me please, Im so lazy to plan =(

No comments: