Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Birthday Celebration I

Hello !

Celebrated my birthday last Saturday at my house ! The theme ? BLACK AND WHITE. =) Everyone was late as usual . My lovely sister helped me blow ALL the balloons, thank you !

nice ? =)


oreo ! haha
the photographer of the day , THE BFF

the poker group

the mahjong group

MEGGY + XL

me with the cyber gang =)

bbq


Next, we played games ! I think that was the most interesting part of all . You will see why. =) First we had the seaweed game !


everyone hyper-ing =/

Then, our very own version of musical chair =D


Sang the birthday song and cut the cake after that .



Most of them left around 1am. Really enjoyed my birthday this year. Thank you so much for following the dresscode and making this celebration like how I imagined it to be, except for the dance floor though =p haha. Siew Kwan and Xin Li slept over, and we opened the presents together =D


the presents =)


MORE pictures to come soon ! Dont stress me okay =) haha
All pictures are taken using 50mm lens, kit lens and my digital camera .
Credits to Jian Yao for all the pictures =)



Lastly its Wan Yee's birthday !
Happy Sexy 17 !! May all your wishes come true =D



No comments: