Saturday, August 29, 2009

Holiday

Hello readers !
I just realise I didnt update for nearly 2 weeks already O.O Anyway, a lot had happened and school holidays are going to end. That means the trials which will be the WHOLE month of September is going to start. =( Stressss !

For the holidays, I went to Penang for one night =/ Didnt have the mood to take pictures except for when I was in the hotel. Haha. I stayed in G hotel. =)


my ipod in this thing ! i super love it, daddy is going to get me one soon. HAHA

the lobby
i was too free in the room =(


Thursday had study group at Xin Li's house with Siew Kwan and Sook Yee. We studied ok ! but talked more and I slept. =/ Yesterday, went out with Jason. Sook Yee and Eric joined us later. Didnt get to watch any movie coz of H1N1 =(

Next, please help me ! Im planning to get a new phone but I dont know which one I should go for. Its either the 2 phones below but if you got better phones to recommend me, please tell me ! =)



Not expecting any outings for the next month =( Wish me luck in trials. Anyone with tips, please share with me =D haha .

No comments: