Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy !

Hello readers ! =)

Im feeling very happy now, trials will continue next 2 weeks ! =D To celebrate my 'half merdeka' went out with someone (my close friend) and ate at Gasoline. My first time there and I didnt know inside was so unique =) Wanted to watch movie but didnt have enough time. Went shopping instead and he was kind enough to buy me a shirt from MNG as my belated present. haha. And something stupid happened, I went into the guy's toilet and he went into the girl's toilet =/ damn embarassing !



Last Sunday, had bbq with cousins at my house =)

And finally my dad got me and my sis this !!
black =)


p/s Immune to your pathetic-ness. Just stop confusing me and know what you are doing -.- Dont freaking piss me off coz you will be easily forgotten the next day .

No comments: