Monday, September 21, 2009

Unknown

Hello readers ! =)

Was very busy doing a lot of stuff lately . I better start studying !=/ Last Tuesday, went yumcha with Min Xian, Caleb and Eshen. First time in E Shen's car . Haha. We went Secret Recipe and we were basically talking about Caleb's and Min Xian's love life =)


Saturday, went Tesco with parents. Dumped my phone coz my telephone bill for this month is super high !=s Went One Utama at night with my sis to watch the Ugly Truth. 9/10 ! Its a must watch. haha


Yesterday, went all the way to a restaurant, Baywatch near Port Dickson to have dinner with my cousin. Food was ok only, service was bad . Dont go, it's not worth it ! After dinner, went yumcha at SS15 with Nicol, Kia Siang and 2 other guys (Im sorry I forgotten your name ) Nicol was high and she kept laughing ? Reached home around 12 something.
Today, went pyramid to get my new sim card coz I have no idea what happen to my old one, it went donkey . Then met up with Mun Keen to celebrate his birthday ! Had dinner with him and then went arcade. I got FIRST in Daytona ! Haha. But the birthday boy got first in the second round. ish ! Thanks for the dinner and everything ! =) Happy birthday once again and may all your wishes come true !=D Thanks for always being there for me, I know you worry for me ok !


Next, I would like to wish the September babies celebrating their birthday this week. First is Zachary Yeoh turning seventeen this Wednesday ! Im really happy things have gone back to normal and just to let you know that you never fail to make me laugh with your pathetic and funny jokes =p
Wei Hsien turning eighteen this Friday =) Thanks for being such a great friend, I really enjoy every moment with you. We should go out soon again k !
And finally, my best friend Xin Li turning seventeen this Sunday ! I love you so much k ! Im sorry being so emo and quite rude each time you called ;( I know you care for me a lot and I want to thank you for that coz I really really appreciate it. I think I have learnt my lesson =/

p/s Sometimes I just really wonder how dumb do I look like to you. Im done with you

No comments: