Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happening

Hello ! =D

It was a super fun filled day yesterday. Definitely enjoyed my day ! Reached Xin Li's house around 8. Nicholas was kind enough to buy bah kut teh for breakfast =) Thank you . Enjoyed our chit chat session about random stuff after that . HAHA Yivern came later and off we went to Pyramid to meet Zachary, Bryan and Jian Yao . We were celebrating Zachary's birthday at Pasta Zanmai . Thanks for the delicious lunch !=)







order this !
Then, Yivern and Xin Li suggested something lame and I have no idea why we even did it =(





remind me why am I posting these pics up again =/
We watched G Force which I trully regret. I just hate talking animals .



Went back to Xin Li's house and changed for dinner . All of us decided to wear dress . =)

This time, we are celebrating Xin Li's birthday at Rakuzen ! Thanks for dinner yea. I think I love Japanese food more now compare to last time . haha


must order !
my FAV for the day =)

Went back to Xin Li's house and continue our picture session .

Then , SURPRISEEEE ! One whole gang surprised Xin Li at her house with an ice cream cake =) She was REALLY surprised, thanks to our professional acting skills . haha !

GUAN =p
i love them all =)
Crazied around the house and then they left around 12. We watched second round of movie, Prom Night. Gossiped for a while and slept =)

No comments: