Sunday, October 4, 2009

Amazing

Hello human ! =)

Done with trials on Thursday ! Haha. Did not go to school on Friday as I wasnt sitting for any paper on that day. Went to help out at mummy's office in the morning then cut hair at Taipan. Jason was kind enough to fetch me to buy lanterns and back to school. Awkward moment when I was walking towards Siew Kwan's car =/

my hair is short !
jakun-ing with jason's new phone =p

Went to Siew Kwan's house with Xin Li and Sook Yee. =) Talked most of the time. We can really talk non stop ! I really cannot live without them <3 haha Watched Shutter which was not really scary coz her dvd was really blur. Ghost appear also we didnt realise . After dinner, walked to Carin's house with our lantern .

we love each other too much =)
carin !
our masterpiece =)

Saturday, went for PKI ( i think so ) and I passed ! =D hope to get my license soon . haha After that, daddy fetched me and we went for phone hunting. My dopod nearly exploded in Siew Kwan's house. Bought the Touch 3G . Daddy said it was just a temporary phone and I can change it soon if this phone gives me problem =)

Went to mummy's new office to help out and then dinner at grandma's house for mooncake festival . Around 9 something went to USJ 11 padang to play lantern, but there was no lantern =s Walked around the padang for 100 times with Zachary and talked nonsense. =D Met Yivern, Nicholas, Jason and the whole gang there later. But they had no lantern too. Jian Yao and Wei Hsien joined us later. Got many random calls that night, sorry for bluring ! Went yumcha at Melur then Mc Donald. Reached home around 12.30 . Thanks for the ride, Wei Hsien =)
zachary =)
they dont like to take pics =(

p/s how much more bitch-ier can you get ! -.-

No comments: