Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hi-Tea

Hello readers !

Sorry for not updating for so long ! Studying is the only thing I know I should do now before I regret later =( Anyway, we had our prefect hi-tea combine with Redaksi and other students at One World Hotel today. Some people did not want to go. Ish ! Took pictures using my digital camera.


After that, one whole group of us decided to walk around OneUtama to do some shopping for prom dress and so on. Went around looking for my Tokidoki skin for Iphone but failed ! ;( Someone please tell me where to get it ! Im desperate now. Then Eu Gene suggested to go in to some haunted house, but there wasnt any -.- ish Went to watch The Time Traveler's Wife. 9/10 !

we were too free =(


And I got a new phone ! I know my htc touch 3G is not even a month, but daddy decided to buy me the Iphone 3GS =D haha. I will make sure this phone last me at least 5 years ? Not going to be some spoilt rich kid that changes phone every month . hmph !


my Tokidoki wallpaper ! =)

owh and I bought this AMAZING Iphone game for RM4. Pocket God !

another accesory for my car ? =/

No comments: