Monday, October 12, 2009

:D !

Hello readers =)

Today is my sister and Sook Yee's birthday ! Its still not too late to wish them if you havent. =)

Happy 15th birthday baby ! Good luck in your PMR and tomorrow is your last day already. ish ! May all your wishes come true and stay happy forever k ! I will drive you around ;)






the present I bought for her
Happy Sexy 17 Sook Yee ! I know you very proud of me already. Haha. See you tomorrow ! Keep in touch forever ok, coz I wouldnt want to lose a friend like you ;)


I got 2 good news ! I got the Principal's Awards from Taylor's College . Haha. And, I got my driving license today . I passed !! =D Cant wait to hit the road soon, hope I wont cause any accidents =/


p/s Thank you for the gossip girl. thank you for the songs. =) Im sorry I made it so hard for you ;)

No comments: