Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Birthday Celebration II

Hello readers =)

Next batch of pictures from my birthday. Before that, I would like to credit a few people for helping me out on that day =)

1. Xin Li
Thank you for organising all the games and screaming at them when I have no voice. I appreciate your hard work ok !! =)

2. Jian Yao


Thank you for being my photographer for that day and most important of all, my BFF =)

3. Siew Kwan and Sook Yee



Thank you for being so hot on my birthday ! And also going through all the headaches with me, suggesting places and not to forget, CUPIDO ! =DD

4. Jason


Thank you for being SHOCKINGLY EXTREMELY hot on my birthday. =p HAHA

5. MEGGY + XL


Thank you for being so 'meggy-ness' on that day. You all truly didnt help me in the planning process in fact, gave me more problems. I guess thats why you all are meggy =)

6. To everyone else who came, I love you ! =)



Im too lazy to arrange the pictures. Dont complain and just enjoy them ! =)



Last part of all, funny expressions. Laugh it out loud. =D
Thats all for now. Birthday celebration in Hilton coming up =)

No comments: