Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Freedom

Hello people !! =D

Im finally free to do everything and anything in the world ! haha. The feeling is like one whole kg of stress is taken away from me. And there is nothing that I need to think about now except for enjoying life before college starts =) Owh ! And I realised, that was the last time Im going to wear my uniform. Quite saddening right . Im really going to miss high school especially my friends. I really hope we will still remain friends lor !!

And and ! Im going Korea tomorrow! and the best part is Im so addicted to Korean bands nowadays. My Korean song list in my ipod is constantly on replay, I dont hear English songs anymore O.O Thanks to my sis. And to my friends, dont party so hard without me when Im away ok =(


addicted to G-Dragon !

addicted to Tae Yang !

addicted to Shinee !

addicted to SS501 !

addicted to 2NE1 !

addicted to Super Junior !

addicted to 2pm !

Going to update very soon ! =)

No comments: