Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas !

Merry Christmas readers ! =)



Im satisfied with this year's celebration. Went for countdown at OneU last night with Nicholas, Eric, Siew Kwan, Gordon and Zachary . Had dinner at delicious then went to Curve, hoping to see fake snow. But we didnt =( We were VERY lucky last night, found parking easily and the jam was not as terrible as expected =) Had a drink in Apartment and reached home around 3. Nicholas was kind enough to fetch me there and back. Sorry again and thank you =/






my christmas present =)) !

Okay, now rewind back to last Friday. Had lunch with Xin Li at Mcdonald . Gossiped about prom . Haha ! At night, went yumcha with Christopher at PapaRich. Talked a lot and Im still shock about what he told me =/ ishh


Monday, went rock climbing with Xin Li, Nicholas, Gordon and the rest at Putrajaya. Met a new friend ! ;) haha Nicholas was our teacher for the day .



Tuesday, had lunch with Wei Hsien at Mid Valley to pass him Snsd's album =)


Wednesday, my karaoke plan failed ;( Instead, went to Kwan's house with Sook Yee, Xin Li, Nicholas and Jason. Gossiped a lot =/ Slept over at her house . Next morning, yumcha at OldTaste with the usual people. Went pyramid to watch movie and then to Christmas celebration ! =)

And currently I just came back from lunch with Zachary, Jian Yao, Guan, Wong Eugene and Eugene Gan at Mcdonald. Going for aunt's birthday dinner later =) Owh ! Did I mention I have been driving a lot ! Woot ! =) And and ! Im joining Xin Li at Singapore tomorrow ! Hope to meet her there.

p/s Hopefully, I will not be lazy to start posting the Korea pictures up here.
pp/s My sis got straight As =)) !!

No comments: