Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year !

Happy New Year people !! =D



Its already 2010, which marks the beggining of my college life . This year's countdown was more to the emo side compare to the previous years. Going to miss all my friends damn a lot ! Really couldnt imagine going to college all alone without my close friends =( Xin Li and Siew Kwan are going NS in a few more days and I really have no idea when I will meet up with them or whether we will still be as close in March. I REALLY REALLY hope we will !! ;( Gordon is going UK the following week for dont know how many years and that is worse coz I dont think we will meet up anymore. ;( BUT BUT, there is always skype right ? :) Not forgetting, my BFF, Jian Yao leaving for Ns too. This holiday, after spm really made us feel like we are a family, we yumcha almost every morning and without fail, we will surely see each other at least 4 days a week. And I know all this will be gone in a few more days and we will have our new friends to mix with. Its very saddening and words cannot describe how much I will miss hanging out with all of you. All the laughters, lame jokes and mini things we like to tease each other, I will definitely remember them . And I think I better stop typing so emo-ly now coz Im crying in front of the computer .wthhh ! ;(



celebrated new year at kwan's house






Gordon's farewell at Chilli's in the afternoon








Go kart at Shah Alam last Tuesday.

Sherry =) (excuse my sweaty look)


Last Saturday, went Singapore with family and stayed at Meritius Mandarin . Did some shopping for college . Did not take any pictures this time. Monday, went out with Yivern, Guan, Eugene and Tze Hao to summit to watch Sherlock Holmes. Wednesday, went badminton with Xin Li, Yivern, Zachary, Bryan, Jian Yao, Wei Hsien, Mervin and Re On. Had terrible headache and had to go home early. Sorry !
Will update soon but Im sure its going to be another emo post coz Im going to see 3 of my close friends leave me ;(

No comments: