Sunday, January 24, 2010

College

Hello readers =) !

College is fun and stressing at the same time. Assignments and class tests are coming soon and Im stressing about it a lot ! I guess the yumcha session after class everyday makes it more tiring. So far, Im happy about my class. Classmates are really friendly and fun people, enjoy going lunch with them. =) Owh ! Denise and Guan are in the same class as me ! woot =)

first class lunch at AC
in the class
in bio lab
favourite yumcha place !
lunch with both Mr. Strong =)
Owh ! On the way back home from college on Friday, some myvi banged my car at SS15. But its still my fault, I guess =( Met the aunty on Saturday to settle things out. Stupid accident cost me 800 bucks in total including fixing the aunty's car . ISH !!
mummy helping me out !
Visited Siew Kwan and Mervin at NS 2 weeks ago. If you havent seen how a NS camp look like, it looks like this. Btw, its damn stuffy there !

Went OneU just now for cny shopping .
we love paul frank ? =p

No comments: