Sunday, March 29, 2009

Earth Hour

Hello readers !


I celebrated my Earth Hour with Jason, Nicholas, Dexter and Eric in Pyramid. It was very random, we totally did not plan this outing at all. But I really felt bad after that, coz they were supposed to have their dinner at TGIF but it was full until 9 O.O So they decided to head back to Taipan =/

After they went back, I joined my cousins for a movie, Confessions of a Shopaholic =) 100% recommended by me =p Its really funny !



What made my day yesterday ? Before I went pyramid, I was on the phone with Wei Hsien and we were talking about the iPhone and lalala. He got me so semangat in buying the iPhone and thats when I decided to go Pyramid to check out maxis. And so we did ! Didnt really expect my dad to buy one. BUT HE DID ! O.O I was really shock and excited that I was too hyper in the cinema. =p However, bad news is that the owner of the iPhone is still unknown; mine, my dad's or everyone share ? Pray that it will be mine ok ! Anyway, I would really like to thank Wei Hsien ! haha =)
p/s Love your daddy more than your bf ! =p They will surprise you with the most unexpected things =D haha
p/p/s Im not swimming in deep shit anymore ! So proud of myself =) lol

No comments: