Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lunch Outing

Hello readers =)

Today, I went to have lunch with Xin Li, Yivern, Zachary, Bryan, Jian Yao and Wei Hsien at Taipan. After planning this for many days, Zachary, last minute decided to have lunch at Logenhaus . We each order a lunch set.

Then, Jian Yao wanted to have his hair cut at APT. So, as his BFF I suggested that all of us accompany him. And we did =D It was more of a camwhore moment though.








After that, we met with Wei Hsien and off we went to McDonalds .



Im super glad this lunch outing happened after all because we had many miscommunications, fightings and quarellings just to decide on the place, day and time. ish! Overall, I enjoyed my day =) and I need to go out more often with my friends coz me staying at home will just create unnecessary stress , purely ruining my mood . =/
I had audition the Twelvean's Talent Search dance category with Xin Li and Yen Yi. We passed it =)




We were quite messy =/

Thats all for today. =) byeeeee

p/s credits to Vivien Low for the video . Thank you =)

1 comment:

Poirot1989 said...

WHAT THE HELLL???? You all accompany him to cut his hair ah??

Regards,
Jian Wei