Tuesday, March 10, 2009

busssyyyy

Hello readers ! =)


omg ! I didnt realise it but its nearly one month since i last updated O.O I got too many pictures waiting to be posted here. So , mind you that these pictures are not very recent, its like taken sometime around chinese new year =)



First, i attended a dinner in Jaya Palace with my parents. My father's name was found in the Table A list =) See how VIP am i now . haha =p


While waiting for the other guests to arrive, my mum forced me into camwhoring with her O.O Its not the other way round ok =)

They are the owners of mynews.com . VERY friendly people but they zha me non stop throughout the dinner. Nothing I can complain about, I was the youngest in the table .

p/s all pictures are taken using digital camera =)

Next, I would like to credit Zachary Yeoh for designing and posting up my header =) Thank you !!


p/s wish me luck for audition =/

No comments: