Friday, March 27, 2009

I Passed !


Hello people !

I did not go to school today, but its already quite normal for me not to go school on Fridays O.O Today I went for my undang. I must admit, I studied a little and did the cd 2 times per day. So I guess I did put some effort in. =p Anyway, I would like to thank my beloved friends for wishing me luck and making this undang a VERY BIG DEAL. Yesterday, Siew Kwan and Jason wished me through sms while my bff called me to wish me luck and congratulate me for passing quarter finals.

And then today, Zachary, Bryan, Jason and Ryan msged me to wish me luck. Jason with his good luck charm message -.- haha ! So I was practically texting non stop until it was my turn to enter the 'bilik ujian'. While in the car, on the way to the place, people were telling me about how difficult the undang is coz a few days ago, only 2 people passed out of 6 O.O So I started to freak out !

I sat the undang, and I find it quite ok. I got 45/50 , expected to be better but whatever, I still pass ! =D and there was this guy, it was his third time taking this test but he still failed again =/ Kinda pitty him, he looked quite emo. The same guy who fetched us there , took us home. He fetched me home the last, maybe coz we had many things to talk about ? But I was kinda struggling coz we were communicating in Cantonese =/ But no doubt, I really enjoy talking to him, such friendly and fun person ! =)

p/s you didnt even say a thing to me, useless ( you know who you are ) -.-






Next !

I celebrated my parents' wedding anniversary just now at Chilli's Bangsar =)




Remember to switch off your lights at 8.30 pm for one hour tomorrow ! Support Earth Hour =)





p/s sorry for posting up so many camwhoring pics ! I just got the mood today =p

No comments: